The Storm Guard Team
Meet The People that Make it Happen
At Storm Guard, we hire the top professionals in their respective fields of construction. Customer satisfaction is our #1 goal!
President and Co-Owner
- 35 Years of Management Experience
- Oversees Operations of Company
- Manages all legal and financial matters
- Policy and Procedures Guru
- Manages all Customer Service Issues
- Liaison with the Storm Guard Corporate Franchise Office
Tom Moore is the President and Co-Owner of Storm Guard. He worked his way through college doing commercial construction and upon completion, spent most of his career in the financial services industry – as well as in real estate syndication and development. He began his association with Storm Guard in 2012 and has been instrumental in helping develop 40+ operations in multiple states. He partnered with construction and real estate experts to purchase the Storm Guard of South Metro Denver franchise, and they work closely with four other Colorado offices. Tom and his wife are the parents of 10 adult children and lots of grandchildren. They raised their family in Centennial and now live in Parker.
- Started building roofs at 17 years old
- Has expert knowledge of every part of the home building process
- Has 28 years of experience as a Licensed Residential and Commercial Property Inspector – ASHI Certified
- Has inspected over 12,000 roofs
- Was an Insurance Adjuster for Allstate
- HAAG Certified
Lorin Jackman grew up in the South Denver metro area and has lived there most of his life. He became a home builder at a very young age and attended college to study Architectural Engineering. Over a 25 year span, Lorin was a successful owner of several home inspection companies and he personally inspected over 12,000 homes in the Denver area. He also spent a few years as an Allstate Insurance Adjuster. He and his wife raised three wonderful children and their family enjoys camping, snowboarding, dirt-biking – as well as both community and church service.
- Started in Construction in 1997
- Extensive Remodeling Experience – He has personally remodeled every part of a home – both interior and exterior
- Done Fix and Flips since 2005
- Manages the Marketing Efforts for the Company
- Oversees all Sub Contractors
- Oversees Warranty Department
Tommy Moore is a Co-Owner of Storm Guard. He first started in the remodeling industry in 1997 after high school and worked in the construction industry through college. He has spent most of his career in Sales and Marketing roles in the Real Estate and Construction fields, but is also a skilled and precise craftsman. Tommy and his wife Kristin live in Parker, Colorado and are parents of 4 children. Tommy loves technology, tools, coaching sports, writing music, singing and has a love for all things music.
- Experienced in the Construction Industry since 1978
- Built his first roof at the age of 16
- Has worked with many Realtors to help them resolve inspection items
- Bi-Lingual – fluent in both English and Spanish
- Coordinates all Inspection Requests and Proposals
Eric Jensen is our Business Development / Sales Manager. He began in the construction industry in high school when he earned money for basketball camps by installing roofs. His family was in the construction business and over the years, he has been involved in all phases of the industry. Eric has a degree in Business Administration and possesses an exceptional ability to provide “hands-on” interaction and support to our customers and business affiliates – including quality communications, professionalism and loyalty. He has also coached numerous teams that have earned state championships and #1 national rankings. Eric and his wife and son live in Littleton in the Columbine area.
- Bi-Lingual – fluent in both English and Spanish
- Commercial Roofing Expert – He can find and fix any leak
- 22 years of roofing experience
- Manages the Quality Control of every Construction Project
- Is OSHA-30 Safety Certified and HAAG Certified
- Has been trained and certified by all manufactures to install their products
David Garner is our Production Manager and speaks fluent English and Spanish. He oversees our teams in the field and works with residential and commercial owners to ensure satisfaction, timely completion and quality assurance. David grew up on a dairy farm in Idaho, but has worked in construction for 24 years – including 22 years in roofing and exterior restoration where he is an expert. He has worked on a plethora of projects, including thousands of individual homes, many HOA communities and large commercial jobs. David lives in Elizabeth with his wife and blended family of seven children, which doesn’t allow for a dull moment.
- Manages projects from start to finish
- Builds the Project Plan and communicates all stages of project to customers
- Orders materials and manages logistics
- Creates work orders for all jobs
Mads “Mas” Frost is our Process Manager. He ensures that every step of the supplementing and production processes are implemented in a timely manner, and that home and business owners receive consistent email and verbal updates. He also handles the communications and project coordination between suppliers and our field teams – as well as quotes from select subcontractors for various trades. Mads immigrated to the U.S. from Denmark where he was involved in process management – including a process rollover of a major industry that was positively and significantly changed as a result. He lives in Parker with his wife and beautiful daughter.
- Our in-house Insurance Claims Expert
- Manages our Supplements Department
- Has worked in the construction industry for 23 years
- Has 8 years experience working with Insurance Companies for Claims Adjusting
Casey Biggers is our Supplementing Manager and specializes in negotiating for home and business owners on storm claims with insurance companies. Because of her expertise, she consistently increases the original insurance company Statement of Loss and ensures that all repairs are made so that a property is restored to pre-storm condition. Casey has been in the construction industry in various trades for 23 years, and in the roofing and exterior restoration business for the last 7 years. She grew up in a construction family, is knowledgeable in many aspects of construction and studied Construction Management in college. She works closely with our Production Team to manage all aspects of an insurance claim, from start to finish. Casey lives in Parker with her husband and twin teenage daughters.
We manage all of the work with your insurance company and generally increase the value of your claim by 20%. We are your insurance experts.
Storm Guard is the first nationally franchised exterior construction company, and thereby has a reputation to uphold. We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
We are NOT storm chasers. We live and work in South Metro Denver, so we are ready to help whenever a storm hits or when you need home improvements.
Whether you are brand new or one of our many return customers, you will always be treated like Storm Guard family. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
Storm Guard Blog Recent Posts
Learn from the top leaders in the industry.
We list 7 important questions to ask before you hire a roofing contractor. Do your homework before you install a new roof.
Colorado weather is extreme and wildly unpredictable. We put together a list of the most common problems that you may have with your roof.
Hail storms are an unfortunate but common part of life in Colorado. If your roof is damaged during a hail storm, you should fix your damage now instead of waiting.
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!